Welcome to our website !

What I've Been Loving This Week #1

By 7:07 AM , ,


Starting another new feature (hopefully) of a collection of things I've been loving recently. This week I have been loving a lot. The biggest steal and purchase I am most proud of is this camel coat, aka the blogger coat. £25 from a charity shop. Never underestimate what you might find while digging through the racks of Oxfam or Save the Children. The skirt (sigh, just look at it!) is from topshop for £35. I just feel oh so sophisticated when I wear this bad boy. Teaming these with black, heeled boots (both are form topshop) apart from adding some height to my 5-foot-something self, they pull the outfit together. A huge scarf is a necessity in this sub-zero weather, I have been living in this huge grey cashmere scarf that used to be my aunt's. 
Beauty bits and bobs include Alexa Chung's range of Eyeko eyeshadow crayons. So easy to apply and lasting colour is a god-send for a lazy make-up-er like myself. Chanel's Coco Noir perfume has transitioned from my evening scent to my all day, every day scent. Its dark and romantic aroma adds an element of sexy winter-time allure. Finally, my best friend: L'oreal Super Liner. If you like winged liner, just get it. You'll understand soon. 
Oh how could I forget my newest book purchase, Paris Street Style. Lovely photography and outfit inspiration for those days when you just don't know what to wear.

You Might Also Like

0 comments