Welcome to our website !

Walk on the Wild Side

By 10:12 AM , , , ,




Happy New Year everyone - hope you all had a wonderful holiday period! Sorry for the lack of posts recently, but I have been having some much needed relaxation & family time.  Today has been a typical Sunday: late breakfast of eggs and coffee, long walk with my parents in a plantation, tea by the fire and a big sunday roast. That is my idea of perfection.
One of the things I aim to do more of in 2015 is to spend more time outside. It can be so easy to stay indoors (especially in this awful weather) and stay glued to a screen, but being in the "great outdoors" can bring you peace of mind, perspective and not to mention the health benefits.

Sometimes the simplest things, like walking in the woods, can be the best ways to get some space and organise yourself.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Looks so beautiful, I love the water! Lovely post! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete