Welcome to our website !

New Year, New Hair?

By 1:39 PM , , , ,






New year, new hair? Attempting to do more and worry less this year I went for the chop in the hopes of channeling muses Alexa Chung, Francoise Hardy and Bridget Bardot. These ladies epitomise for me what great style truly is, in terms of fashion and beauty. Simple, elegant lines and soft, muted colours. Natural beauties. 
There may be a sense of triviality in fashion and beauty, but that's why I have always loved it. Having the ability to express yourself through material means, giving something hollow and meaningless (like a handbag or new lipstick) meaning. 
Quality over quantity. A phrase I have recently been swearing by. Keeping my possessions to a minimum but really cherishing them. Minimalism will be a key trend in 2015. Watch this space.

You Might Also Like

0 comments