Welcome to our website !

5 Instagrammers You Need to be Following

By 7:08 AM , , , , , ,


I don't know who isn't following this amazing lady anymore.. but if you are one of the few.. what are you doing?! Style icon, traveller and general inspiration for us all - what's not to love about Chung? Need I say anything more?

Cocobeautea:
This lady is a super gorgeous fashion blogger, posting stunning ootds and countless cups of coffee. I want to steal her style and effortlessly chic lifestyle.

Fourfrenchies:
Right, if you have a French bulldog obssesion like I do, this account will be a god-send. The dogs of the girlfriend of a photographer I used to work with back in the day (my vague connection with these adorable pups) Gorgeous photography and dogs!! What more could you want?

Little_magpie1:
This chic's blog is seriously amazing (same as her IG account name) Her photography and fashion look is just my taste, so go check her out and thank me later!

Jasminetartine:
Ahh, Paris! Warning: only view these photos if you want to be crazily envious of this lady's picturesque Parisian lifestyle. Coffee at quaint cafes, jaw-dropping architecture and that rustic yet stylish vibe that this wonderful city oozes. Parfait!

You Might Also Like

0 comments