Welcome to our website !

Review: Dry Shampoo

By 9:52 AM , , , , , ,



Over the past couple of months, I have noticed that a lot of new dry shampoos have been coming out. So, naturally, I need to try them all out! I had been a loyal Batiste user from the start, never thinking there were any other options that were quite as good. Until I saw the Aussie range of dry shampoos. 

Now, I've spoken about the Aussie Aussome Volume dry shampoo before. At the time it was a god-send. The gorgeous smelling Aussie scent we all know and love, the packaging, the fact it's halfway between a hairspray and a dry shampoo.. However, the other day I went to use it and nothing came out even though I could still hear product in the canister. It only lasted me a fortnight which was very disappointing!

As a replacement I stuck with my old friend Batiste and bought the one made for blonde hair. The tinted dry shampoo was a bit too light for my roots (which, as you can see in the photo go a bit darker in autumn/winter) And I also find that it sticks to my hands quite a bit and irritates my eyes. On the plus side, it does do a good job in getting rid of second-day hair!

Last but not least, my latest purchase of the Dove dry shampoo has been the winner for me! Firstly the smell! Oh my goodness, it's so fresh and gorgeous, I couldn't stop smelling my hair afterwards. I also really like the packaging, it's fairly bulky but is really sleek. It isn't powdery at all and managed to refresh my hair and give it the boost it needed! Highly recommend picking this one up!

Let me know if you have been converted to Dove dry shampoo!
Cara x

You Might Also Like

4 comments