Welcome to our website !

Autumn Dressing

By 10:05 AM , , , , , , , ,



Dress: ASOS
Necklace: Shopdixi
Boots: Topshop

I recently ordered this gorgeous dress from ASOS and had to wear it immediately! It is a burgundy/purple colour and has a white lily print on it, which I love as they are my favourite flower. the material is so silky and lovely as well, I know I will get lots of wear out of it this season. My Accessorize bag is the perfect size for toting my laptop and books to uni and I love the simple gold detailing. 
My other essential item for autumn are my black, strappy topshop boots. These go with almost anything and are the most comfortable heeled boots I have ever laid my feet in. I don't know about you guys, but a comfy pair of heeled shoes is a rare find! 
I am so excited for autumn and digging out the knitwear has made me long for cooler evenings and crispy leaves! Let me know in the comments if you are excited about autumn too!

Cara x


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love this!x

    sophiespaldin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dress is gorgeous! I hope they have it in their tall collection. x

    http://ozieblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete