Welcome to our website !

MIni Favourites

By 4:43 AM , , , ,

Sorry for the late post guys! I had wanted to do a July favourites post but I've been so busy so I thought I would just make a mini favourites post about things I have been loving recently.


(Clockwise from top: Urban Outfitters dress, Miss Selfridge Top,  Topshop Wrap Skirt/Shorts, Urban Outfitters Blouse)
Firstly, I want to talk about my current clothing favourites. The Urban Outfitters dress is my most recent purchase and I absolutely love it. It is a size small but is really loose and floaty, which is perfect for summer. It also has two posckets on the front and little buttons and I think it's so sweet! The Miss Selfridges top was a splurge buy becasue I just had to have it the second I saw it. It's v-necked at te front and the back has a little ribbon to tie. These Topshop skirts are insanely popular at the moment and I understand why - they are some comfortable and it is great to have the girly-ness of a skirt and the front but with the practicality of shorts!! (Plus it looks a bit like a tennis skirt, which I think is really cute) Finally, another Urban Outfitters purchase, the red floral blouse. At first I thought it looked a bit like a pyjama  top but it looks really sweet on - I especially like it with the skirt!
(Left to right: Aussie Miracle Dry Shampoo, Garnier Pure Active Wash, Simple Illuminating Moisturiser, Rimmel Colour Rush Lip Crayon) 
I also have a few beauty/makeupy favourites at the moment.. The first being the new Aussie dry shampoo, I seriously love this stuff!! It is more of a hairspray than a dry shampoo (I prefer this cause it doesn't make your hair all white and powdery) It gives your hair loads of lift and keeps it in its place too - if you are doing a hairstyle that needs a lot of lift this stuff is perfect. The the GOLDEN PRODUCT at the moment for me: Garnier's Pure Active Make Up removing face wash. Guys, this stuff is seriously amazing - it removes make up 100% (even EYE MAKE UP - and it doesn't sting my eyes when I do) it is perfume free and has antibacterial elements that make it ideal if you are suffering from a breakout, it is so gentle!! Then, we have the Simple Illuminating Mousturiser. It has spf 15 and teeny tiny glitterly bits so your skin looks bright and glowing - this is nice for summer too since I don't like wearing foundation but it gives a little something extra to my face! Finally, the Rimmel Colour Rush Lip Crayon, it is super creamy and more like a chapstick but gives a good amount of colour that really lasts. I can't remember the name of this colour, I think it is Blush something? If I remember I'll pop it in the comments :)  

Hope this was interesting even though it was really rambly (sorry!!) Let me know in the comments if you have any of these products and what you think of them!
Cara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments