Welcome to our website !

Homeware Haul

By 3:41 AM , , , , , ,


Recently, I have been keeping my eye out for some bits and bobs for my new house. Since moving into a new house with friends for my second year at university I am very eager to start adding my own touch to it! My inner domestic goddess has been secretly thrilled about decorating my new room, so I thought I'd share some new additions to my house!

Firstly, the enormity of the Cath Kidston mushroom mug (£6.50) is one reason I love it so! It has been a dear friend to me, always making sure I have more than enough tea. I also adore the mushroom print, it is bright and happy, and for some reason reminds me of Alice in Wonderland!

The purple teapot will be an absolute godsend next year as I went teapot-less last year and went through an extortionate amount of teabags! This colourful little guy is from Price & Kensington (£4.43) and is a perfect size for two cups of tea (the minimum amount of tea it takes for my day to start going!) It's fairly basic so I can see it lasting for years, but the dash of colour brightens things up.

This is one of my favourite purchases of the year and I'm not even sorry! This little heart colander from Next is beyond adorable! Next home is one of my go-to homeware stores as I know they will always have great pieces at an affordable price - perfect for doing up a student house! It is a metal, cream coloured colander, but instead of having circular holes to strain, they are heart shaped! The little handles either side makes it easy to hold onto when pouring your boiling pot of pasta into it. Can't wait to use it!

Next are two bowls that I picked up in TK Maxx. They were £2.49 each and the size is perfect for a bowl of cereal or yogurt in the morning. Or if you have friends round I think they would be great to put nuts or olives in. They had loads of patterns and colours, but these two were really lovely yellow and blue pastel shades. 

Finally, we have the oh-so exciting wooden spoon set from M&S (£8) It is a set of 3 wooden spoons, one plain, one flat edged and slotted, and one slotted spoon. Now these won't spruce up my kitchen greatly, but I think they are homely and very useful! 

Hope you guys found this useful if you are moving or just wanting to update your home!
Cara x



  

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Sounds like you had fun getting this and they all look great I especially love that cute mug! Abi :) myw0rldmyviww.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stuff! We have similar taste when it comes to homeware, haha

    Shannon Rebecca | Blogger & YouTuber <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bowls and mug are so cute xx
    denimanddms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete